Burn music from YouTube
YouTube, a site for streaming videos, is highly popular with great number of users. Since it is a huge source for us, most of you would probably make full use of it. Take me for example, I always search music I like on YouTube and want to save them onto my car CD player. How do I burn music from YouTube? For a long time, I have been seeking an answer, now Streaming Music Recorder helps me sort out any problems.
If you are like me trying to figure out on how to burn YouTube music to CD, and only hope to extract the music from YouTube without videos, just let me give you a piece of my mind.
Here’s what you’ve got to do, first get free music from YouTube and then burn YouTube music to CD. All these require the software – Streaming Music Recorder, the one to record streaming music from extensive net resources.
The instructions to get free music from YouTube
The first thing to do is download Streaming Music Recorder. Then just take steps to get what you want:
1. Press “Record” button, and then hit “On” button when the YouTube video is playing. Your preferred YouTube music will be recorded from YouTube video automatically.
2. Just convert your music from YouTube video to the right formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG etc. In most cases, the default format for CD is MP3 file. After this, you can save YouTube songs on your system.
How to burn music from YouTube to CD
The point here is burn songs off YouTube with this easy-to-use CD burner. There are some key points that you should bear in mind as well:
- Make sure you insert a CD disc into your computer’s CD drive.
- Launch the application, select icon “Audio burner” to burn YouTube song to CD.
- Click “Add” button to add your YouTube music files to burn list.
- Customize your CD writer and write speed.
- Push button “Start” on the right bottom corner, and start burning now.
- This CD burner supports MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, WAV audio file formats.
If you are fond of playing music in your car or enjoy listening to music while reading books at home, just copy songs from YouTube to CD. All the above two steps do not need to be completed by dividing into two separate software. All you need is just an all-in-one program – Streaming Music Recorder. With it, you can also get free music from MySpace and record Yahoo music etc.
Recommended method to burn songs off YouTube
Windows Media Player is one of the online resources that will provide a solution to burn YouTube music to CD. Choose “Burn” option if you want to burn music to your CD discs. One thing I need to mention is that the toolkit sometimes suffers from frequent freezes. Besides, you cannot do some complex editing for music.